This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) governs the policies and procedures for information security and use by the QBR, LLC. (“Company” or “we” or “our”) by the reader of this Statement (“you” or “your”). We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Statement. Please become familiar with our privacy practices. By accessing or using our internet domain and website, http://quickbusinessresolutions.com (“Website”), you consent to the privacy practices described in this Statement.
This Statement does not govern our collection or use of information we obtain by other means or from other sources. This Statement supplements but does not modify or replace the Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) governing your use of the Website. Should any conflict arise between concepts, definitions, disclosures, policies or procedures described in this Statement and those described in the Agreement, the Agreement shall control. Capitalized terms in this Statement for which we do not provide a definition will have the meaning given them in the Agreement.
Privacy Statement; APPLICATION OF U.S. LAW; notice
- Our Commitment to You. We are committed to the protection and security of your information. In fact, our success is dependent upon it. Some of the information you submit to the Company is “personally identifiable information.” As such, this non-public information is subject to state and federal laws and regulations of the United States, as well as foreign countries and certain leagues of nations, governing our collection and use of such information. Personally identifiable information is information about a person that contains some unique identifier from which the identity of the person can be determined, such as name, home address, email address, social security number, date and place of birth, mother’s maiden name, driver’s license number, credit and debit card information, employment history and the like which is linked or linkable to an individual (collectively, “Information”). Our privacy practices incorporate disclosures and safeguards on these key identifiers.
- Application of U.S. Law; Notice. If you access the Website or communicate with the Company from a place other than the United States, such actions may result in the transfer of your Information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you will be transferring Information to a country or jurisdiction that does not have the same privacy protection laws as your country or jurisdiction. Please note that the Company has not adopted the U.S-E.U. Safe Harbor Framework Privacy Principles or the APEC Privacy Framework.
Collection of Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Information
In order to serve our customers, we collect personally identifiable information, like names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and sometimes credit card information when such information is voluntarily submitted by our visitors. We will only use your personal information for the following purposes: (1) to deliver the products and/or services to you that you have requested; (2) to validate your compliance with the terms and conditions; (3) for content improvement and feedback purposes; (4) to reach you, when necessary, regarding your use of the web site or product(s), and (5) for the few situations described below to better serve you.
We will NEVER share your personally identifiable information with third parties unless you have given us explicit permission to do so, such as in order to fulfill a third party offer that you have accepted from us. By permitting us to collect this information, you will be able to receive information on other products and services that may be of interest to you, including related third party offers that we may send to you. You also enable us to personalize your experience with us so that we can provide you with the highest quality of service. We may also use this information to contact you about joint venture opportunities if it appears that you would be a suitable joint venture partner.
By submitting your email address on this web site, you agree to receive email from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do.
By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like Facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us.
In addition, you agree that by submitting your telephone contact information on this Website and/or registering to receive the product and/or service offered herein, such act constitutes a purchase, an inquiry, and/or an application for the purposes of the United States’ Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (ATSR), 16 CFR '310 et seq., the Telecommunications Act (Canada), and any applicable federal, national, state, provincial and local "do not call" regulations, and as such any subsequent telemarketing communications between you and us are considered exempt telecommunications. We and the specific third-party service providers receiving your data as described herein retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the United States ATSR or the Canadian Unsolicited Telecommunications Rules and any other applicable regulations.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We also may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information to help us make your experience more enjoyable, measure site activity to identify future improvements that should be made, and compile aggregate data to help serve site visitors better. For example, we may use such data to tailor our advertisements, develop proper survey questions, improve our business, etc.
As another example, we may use session and persistent “cookies,” session logs, web beacons, GIF/pixel tags, banner ads, third-party click tracking analytics tools (such as Google Analytics), third party retargeting networks that may display our advertisements to you on other sites that you visit to remind you about us, and third party networks that serve user-requested emails (e.g., for a refer-a-friend email) to collect non-personally identifiable or other aggregated information about site visitors.
Emails or newsletters that we send electronically may use techniques such as web beacons or pixel tags to gather email metrics and information to improve the reader’s experience, such as the number of emails that are opened, whether they were forwarded or printed, the type of device from which they were opened, and the location (e.g. city, state, and county) associated with the applicable IP address.
If you visit this web site with an open ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to this web site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this web site, or items on this web site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
Other parties such as advertising partners and analytics companies may also be collecting information about your online activity across various websites over time. The information collected by those third parties may include identifiers that allow those third parties to tailor the ads that they serve to your computer or other device.
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals that are undefined.
Please note that you do have the option to configure most web browsers to NOT accept cookies. However, be aware that disabling cookies may keep you from having access to some functions or services on our web site or the web-hosted software that runs on our web site.
Third Party Actions
We do not control and are not liable for the actions of any third parties who we may promote and/or link to from this web site. We pride ourselves in recommending quality companies, but have no control over the actions of those third parties, the content they provide, or their privacy practices. While we are not liable for any of the actions of those third parties, you should feel free to give us feedback from time to time on your experiences with any third parties to whom we work with so that we may enhance our future service to all customers.
We take Children’s Privacy very seriously. Due to the age restrictions of this web site, none of the information obtained by this web site falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly intend to collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information, you may contact us at the phone number or mailing address listed in the section entitled “Contacting Us” if you want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to remove your child’s information from the database that stores the information.
We may use your IP address to help prevent fraud, to help diagnose problems with our server, to gather broad demographic information, and to offer you products and services.
Our Data Security Policy
All collected information is stored in a technically and physically secure environment. Furthermore, access to this information is strictly limited, and the information is not accessible to the public. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we use appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of network traffic to track abuse of our network and its data.
In addition, Company has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Please be advised that, although we take every reasonable technological precaution available to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information while online.
- The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of websites outside the Service, as fully disclosed in the Agreement (see, “Links to Third Party Sites”).
Use of Your Personal Information
- Our Direct Use. The Company collects and uses personally identifiable information to operate the Website and to deliver the products or services you request. Your email address will be added to QBR, LLC's newsletter mailing list. We will communicate with you on all relationship and transactional matters, such as administrative notices and service announcements, via electronic mail (email) or short messaging services (a/k/a “text message”). The Company may also use personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from the Company or people we support. We may use your email address to send you any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email message, your email address and our response.
The Company may keep track of websites and webpages that users visit from the Website to determine which elements of the Website receive the most interest. This data is used to deliver customized content to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area or to further enhance the Website or the Content. The Company may share data with its trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using personally identifiable information except to provide these services to the Company, and they, too, are required to maintain the confidentiality of personally identifiable information. We select only those vendors that as a matter of their own high business practice have implemented and maintain industry-standard security procedures to protect personally identifiable.
Notice to Users in California: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us, on an annual basis and free of charge, information about the personally identifiable information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personally identifiable information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with whom we shared such information. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: Online Privacy Coordinator, QBR, LLC, 8606 N Wall St, Suite 103, Spokane, WA 99218.
- Notification of Changes to This Statement. If the Company decides to use personally identifiable information in any manner that varies from that stated at the time of collection, the Company will notify you via email. You will have the choice to stop or limit the Company’s use of personally identifiable information in a different manner. In addition, if the Company makes any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect personally identifiable information, the Company will post a prominent notice on the Website notifying users of those changes. In either event, you have the legal right to “opt out” of such changes, as more fully described below.
- Compelled to Disclose by Legal Process or To Eliminate Perceived Threat to Others. The Company will disclose personally identifiable information, without notice to you, when the Company in good faith believes that such action is necessary to: (A) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or other legal obligation; (B) protect and defend, in its sole and absolute discretion, the rights or property of the Company and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees; or (C) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the Service or the public at large.
- Affiliate Transfers or Sale of Assets or Operations. In the event the Company is acquired by or merged into a legally affiliated entity, or in the event of a transfer of assets or operations, the Company may disclose or transfer personally identifiable information in connection with such transaction. The Company shall notify you via email or by posting a prominent notice on the Website for at least thirty (30) days of any such change in ownership of the Company or its assets resulting in a change of control over personally identifiable information. For anyone of these events, you have the right to “opt out” of the transfer of your personally identifiable information, as more fully described below.
Security of Your Information
In addition to good governance, the Company deploys a variety of physical and technological approaches aimed at protecting the confidentiality and security of your Information. If you are concerned that your Information may have been compromised, please contact us immediately via email at: email@example.com.
To stop receiving future communications or solicitations from Company, please unsubscribe according to the instructions contained in any correspondence you receive from Company.
To unsubscribe from a third-party service, you must contact that third party directly.
Your email address will be added to QBR, LLC's newsletter mailing list. You may opt out of receiving non-transactional communications or modify your Account at any time. To opt-out of email or text messages, you can unsubscribe from the bottom of any email or contact the Company at your earliest opportunity by sending us an email at: be firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, please indicate your desire to opt-out of receiving the email or text message. If not self-evident, please provide a brief description of the communication within your email to us.
You can log into your Account to make changes to your Information or use any of the following options:
- You may send an email to be email@example.com.
- You may send regular mail to QBR, LLC at the following postal address:
Quick Business Resolutions
8606 N Wall St, Suite 103
Spokane, WA 99218; or
Note To California Residents
If you live in the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request that companies who conduct business in California provide you with a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, you must send a request to the following address with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). Please send an email to the Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may contact us via regular mail at:
Quick Business Resolutions
8606 N Wall St, Suite 103
Spokane, WA 99218
All requests sent via regular mail must be labeled "Your California Privacy Rights" on the email subject line or envelope and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please include your zip code for our own recordkeeping.
We do not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Changes to This Statement
The Company may update this Statement in response to security threats and to comply with applicable laws and regulations governing the confidentiality, protection and security of personally identifiable information. We may also modify our privacy practices to reflect user experience and feedback. The Company encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how the Company is protecting the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information.